Removing a Dangerous Tree Over Lake Union in Seattle

Home > Arborist Reports & Permits

Certified Arborist Reports

If your tree work requires a certified arborist’s report we have TRAQ certified arborists that offer risk assessment consulting.

Seattle Tree Permits

If you are applying for permits to prune or remove trees, then you will want a Certified Arborist report to ensure the process goes smoothly. Your tree inspector will also provide recommendations to help you through the process, and which permits you will need.

Hazard Risk Assessment Reports

If your trees have experienced damage from weather, vandalism, or pests a Certified Arborist report is sometimes required by the City before removal or trimming of the damaged tree.